POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighting Challenge #6: Candle Light : Re: Lighting Challenge #6: Candle Light Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighting Challenge #6: Candle Light
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 1 Apr 2011 07:55:00
Message: <web.4d95bc53e6c2c767b05ef170@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> > Here's the basic scene setup in Silo 2.1
>
> And here's my final render (with my son, way back when he was only 12, in the
> picture frame).
>
> Cheers,
> Rob
> www.McGregorFineArt.com

Nice.   This is actually one of the challenges I had participated in.
My candle wax was scattering media.  I may soon have to have a look at the SSLT.

Coincidentally, I was just thinking of digging it out to use as a staging set
for the buddha rendering I was doing.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: